Admission & Withdrawal

1) An application for admission has to be made in writing on prescribed form obtained by the school office.

2) A pupil who has joined from a private school has to produce offical birth certificates in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.

3) A pupil who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the last school attended. If comes from a school outside the state of Maharashtra, the Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the inspector of the State in which that school is situated.

4) A month notice is required before a pupil can be withdrawn from the school.

5) No Leaving Certificate can issued until all dues to the school are paid in full, Application for the Leaving Certificate must be made in written, by the parent / guardians at least three day in advance.

6) Parents or guardians withdrawing a pupil from school and intending to enroll him in school outside Maharashtra State are reminded to have the Leaving Certificate issued by the School and countersigned by Zill Parishad Education Officer.