School Vision, Mission & Aims
- To create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectation for success.
- To inspire students to achieve the highest standards of intellectual and personal development through a stimulating and comprehensive curriculum.
- To provide individualized education that addresses students’ unique learning styles ,cultivates independent thought and promotes the building of character, enabling them to contribute to society in meaningful and positive ways.
- To bring back an element of joy to school surroundings which would nudge the child grow into full bloom.
- We aim to be an outstanding, values-based school at the heart of our culturally diverse community, striving for excellence, enabling our children to achieve their highest potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- To offer educational programmes that support children’s academic, physical, social, emotional and moral development.
- To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which each child can dare to dream, enjoy learning, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
- To encourage children to develop the qualities of self – discipline ,positive self-image ,teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.